Monday, October 16, 2006

Stay Tuned

October 29th is a significant date in my personal history. It was on that day in 1967 that I met my first "true love" at a Love-In in Grant Park. Yes, the same Grant Park which, less than a year later, was the site of the infamous Democratic National Convention riots.

This year my personal October 29th will be somewhat tamer. Here on the blog, I will be interviewing author and designer Donna Druchunas about her experiences in Alaska while researching her latest book, _Arctic Lace. My physical body, however, will be hosting a Stitch 'n' Bitch at _HalloweeM, Chicago Area Mensa's annual three-day Halloween party.

Now I must get away from the keyboard and knit something.

1 comment:

boobookittyfug said...

Where is your part of the world? Can you get to Chicago once a year? It's the best best best party!